- Born December 12, 1951 in Merseburg/Germany
- Training and working as a high voltage electrician, Schiechau dockyard, Bremerhaven.
- 1975 1980 Study of history/technology in Freiburg i. Brsg., BA degree
- 1981 1983 Sales engineer for Atlas Copco Co.
- 1983 1985 Freelancer
- 1986 1992 CEO of the TOMESA specialized clinic in Bad Salzschlirf
- 1990 present CEO of the Bad Sulza Medical Center
- 1999 present CEO of the Toskana Therme in Bad Sulza
- 2004 present CEO of the Hotel an der Therme
- 2004 present CEO of the Toskana Therme in Bad Schandau
- 2005 present CEO of Toskanaworld Bad Sulza
- 2009 present CEO of the Toskana Therme and Kurhotel an der Therme Bad Orb
- 1992 present Board member of the associaton Wissenschaft-Fortbildung-Praxis e. V. (Science-Further Training-Practice)
- 1994 2012 Chairman of the Apolda Avantgarde e. V. art society
- 1994 present Chairman of the Förderverein Auerstedt e. V. (Friends‘ association of Auerstedt)
- 1997 present Board member of the charity organization for children Ourchild e.V.
- 2005 2012 Adviser to the Thüringer Tourismus GmbH (Thruingian Tourist Association)
- 2011 present Chairman of the Bundesverband Lokal-TV (German Federal Associaton of Local Television BLTV)